A little problem with photovoltaic panels (image from "The Telegraph")
There has never been so much talk about photovoltaic energy as today, with some people touting it as the miracle solution to all our problems. Well, it is not so easy, and we show you why
1. Photovoltaic cells cannot work. They will tell you that photovoltaic energy is created by means of arcane processes created by quantum mechanics. The reality is that quantum mechanics is based on the so-called "uncertainty principle." How can any science be based on a principle that starts with uncertainty by definition? And how can any device work when based on such flimsy foundations?
2. Photovoltaic cells don't work. This is a very simple test. Take a photovoltaic cell in your hand. Expose it to the sun. Touch it anywhere, on the surface, on the contacts, wherever. Do you feel any electric shock? No. And yet, these cells are supposed to create electric power. But they don't. They are such an obvious hoax!
3. Photovoltaic panels are supposed to work catching the energy of the sun. Now, if that is true and there are so many photovoltaic panels around, how come that you can plug in your hair dryer even at night and when it is cloudy? Clearly, it must be a scam.
4. Look at the White House. Do you remember when Jimmy Carter had photovoltaic panels installed on the roof of the White House? Yes, that was in 1979 and in 1981 president Reagan had the panels removed. Don't you think there was a reason for Reagan to take this decision? Of course: he had discovered the truth about photovoltaic panels. They don't work! Recently, Obama reinstalled solar panels on the roof of the White House, but that only proves that he is not only a Kenyan-born impostor but part of the great conspiracy, too
5. Do you know about chemtrails? Yes, the terrible chemicals that pretended civilian planes spread every day on our heads have many purposes. Some of them have to do with the photovoltaic scam. We cannot give you details, this is a delicate subject and we are afraid that the gatekeepers will send their minions to silence us. But the fact that photovoltaic panels don't work is just as true as the fact that chemtrails exist. Believe us!
6. Photovoltaic panels are dangerous for the people living nearby. How can we say that? Well, first of all, it is well known that wind towers are carcinogenic (it is proven: someone wrote a book about that). And photovoltaic panels are supposed to create the same form of energy that wind towers create: electricity. There has to be a relation. Besides, some people who contract various kinds of sicknesses have photovoltaic panels on the roof of their homes: doesn't that mean something?
7. Solar panels remove the sun: do you know that they will suck-up all the solar light and there won't be any left for you? It is true. You can read about that here.
8. Solar panels kill birds. Actually, that's reported mostly for concentrating solar power plants and wind turbines. But we are sure that also the photovoltaic panels kill birds, even though the mechanisms are not clear, yet. After all, the same people build these plants, so they must have the same effects.
9. The role of the gatekeepers. Do you realize that there are individuals who spend time and effort in order to smear such a well-established concept as smear such an established concepts as "cold fusion" and to promote the photovoltaic scam? Yes, for instance, there is this guy named Ugo Bardi who pretends to be a university professor. Even assuming that he is really a professor, why should he spend so much time denigrating Andrea Rossi and his E-Cat, were he not on the payroll of the photovoltaic lobby? Another proof that photovoltaic energy is a scam.
The "Save us from the Sun" is a non-profit group of concerned individuals dedicated to exposing the renewable energy scams being perpetrated on us and unmasking alien infiltrators who are diffusing them.